Join Team Spark today!
Be part of our growing team.
TARLAC – San Manuel, Tarlac
The HR generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated geographic regions. To be based in tarlac . Accomodation shouldered by the company.
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
- Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
- Performs benefits administration, including claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars.
- Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains human resource information system records, customer relation management system, inventory management system, and compiles reports from the database.
- Maintains compliance with local and international employment, benefits laws and regulations, any employment-related compliance.
- Must be a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Human Resource Development Management/Business Management/Financial Management/Psychology or relevant field – Good knowledge of employment labor – Aptitude in problem-solving
- Proven experience in different facets of HR
- Competencies needed to fulfill: Communication, Consultation, Ethical practice, HR expertise, Customer Relationship Management
- Result oriented approach
- Oversees the administration of:
- Employee Services
- Compensation and Benefits
- Employment law
- Employee Relations
- Organization Development
- Performance Management
- Rewards and Recognition
- Succession Planning
- Learning & Development
Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
TARLAC – San Manuel, Tarlac
In this role, you will demonstrate your expertise in a variety of personal and corporate accounting practices, including payroll and taxes. You must be highly accurate and efficient, utilizing your vast knowledge of the current tax code, upholding our standard of exceptional customer service, and, above all else, providing consistent, accurate accounting services to our clients daily.
- Conduct tax analysis on internal and external projects
- Request, collect, and compile all necessary documents
- Review corporate and personal income tax returns
- Advise all business owners and individuals regarding the tax code
- Maintain and garner new client relationships
- Monitor and mentor/train junior staff, clerks, and bookkeepers
- Detect and address potential compliance issues proactively
- Maintain compliance with all government regulations at all times
- Uphold the excellent reputation of our organization
- Maintain constant communication with BIR, other government agencies, and our clients
- Provide tax consults and onboarding for new clients
- Maintain highly organized and updated client files
- Work collaboratively with other team members to achieve shared goals
- Provide, maintain and ensure accurate and timely month end activities such as payment requisitions, reconciliation reports, Board reports and other month-end deliverables
- Assist in ensuring effective suite of account reconciliations and analysis
- Assist with special investigations/projects concerning a wide-range of commercialaccounting issues as require
- Create Financial Statements of the organization as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Must possess a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license in good standing
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a CPA in a corporate setting
- Corporate and personal tax experience is a plus
- Exceptional computer skills, including Microsoft Office and databases
- Familiarity with Quickbooks and financial statements
- Consistent, accurate, and thorough with an eye for details
- Exceptional organizational skills and aptitude for numbers
- Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding phone and email etiquette
- Able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION – Ortigas Center, Pasig City, 1605 Philippines
Corporate Lawyer will be responsible in ensuring that the all related legalities of all line of business of Spark Global is met and complied based on all related regulations imposed from all government bodies. He/She is expected to provide his expert opinions and advice on all field of law affecting the operations including but not limited to contracts, policies, memorandum or
other documents that need to be assessed. He will also represent the company in ALL legal proceedings if necessary (administrative hearings, court trials, bidding, client meetings with CEO/CFO, investors meeting etc.) Spark Global puts high value in integrity, honesty and loyalty in everything
- Provide legal services and representation on issues related to the business operations and its investment
- Assist in conducting legal due diligence and legal research
- Draft, create, finalize, review contracts, policies, memorandum, board resolutions, terms of reference or other documents including processing permits and licenses
- Conducts legal evaluation on all cases submitted for evaluation
- Represents Spark Global on all instances relating to legal matters
- Secures appropriate filing/prosecution of all cases concerning the interest of Spark Global
- Ensure that the company is compliant to all laws imposed by various government agencies in the country
- Take the lead in participation to all government and private biddings
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Professional license (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Law or equivalent
- Must be an active member of the Integrated Bar of the Philippines in good standing
- With at least 2 years of practice of Corporate Law
- Experiences in dealing with government agencies such as Securities and Exchange Commission, Bureau of Internal Revenue, Department of Labor and Employment, Local government units, etc. are a PLUS
- Must possess strong communication skills, negotiation skills, a team-player, assertive, proactive, always analytical, precise and put extra care in all business transactions
- Works closely to Spark Global outside counsel to align on strategies and updates
- General Corporate law
- General Tax law
- Business formation and corporate registration
- Tax Incentives availment
- Act as a subject matter expert on all tax issues to CEO,CFO and existing/incoming investors
- Immigration and labor issues
- Import and export law
- Data Privacy Law and all IT related laws
TARLAC – San Manuel, Tarlac
We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The Administrative Assistant includes providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities. He/She should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to- day operation of our office.
- Answer and direct office phone calls
- Should assist EXECOM and line Managers in the following:
– Organize and schedule appointments
– Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
– Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
– Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain the existing filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists
- Book travel arrangements of EXECOM
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Provide general support to visitors, clients, partners, investors, stockholder and shareholders
- May be appointed as the POC for internal and external clients
- Will be directly reporting to HR Manager
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant for at least 2 years
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must be at least 2 years in college